Roasted Pepper Bruschetta
Brush CHEVOO’s infused-oil on sliced artisan bread and grill in frying pan. Then fry peppers in a generous amount of CHEVOO's infused-oil. Add fried peppers to toast and top with CHEVOO goat cheese.Print
Slice fresh tomatoes, crumble CHEVOO’s smoked salt goat cheese, add basil leaves, drizzle CHEVOO’s rosemary-infused oil and a splash of red wine vinegar to finish. Toss salad and enjoy!Print
Chicken Spinach Salad
Step 1: Lightly season chicken breasts with salt and pepper. Slice the lemon in half.
Step 2: In a medium skillet, heat 1-2 Tbsp. infused Chevoo olive oil, and grill the chicken for about 6 minutes per side. Lay the lemon halves face down in the pan and grill until softened and browned.
Step 3: Slice the onion and avocado and dice the cucumber.
Step 4: Add spinach to a platter; top with the vegetables, chicken, and Chevoo marinated goat cheese. Squeeze the lemons and drizzle oil.
- • 1 Jar CHEVOO Dill Pollen & Garlic
- • 1 lb chicken breasts
- • 1 Cucumber
- • 1 Avocado
- • 1 Bag Baby Spinach
- • 1 Lemon
- • 1/2 Red Onion
Open the jar of Chevoo and using a brush, dip it in the olive oil and then brush the peach and radicchio halves. Put them face side down on the grill, and grill until dark marks are made. Take off the grill and slice the peaches, and cut the radicchio into ribbons. Remove the goat cheese cubes from the jar and halve. In the jar, add about 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar to the remaining olive oil. Shake vigorously to make your vinaigrette. Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and toss together with a few tablespoons of dressing. Serve and enjoy!
- 1 Jar CHEVOO Rosemary and Sea Salt
- 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 Handfuls arugula
- 1 Small head of radicchio
- 1 Peach
Peach & Prawn Salad
Toss prawns, garlic powder and sweet chili sauce in a bowl to coat, cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Bring a skillet with 2 tablespoons of olive oil from the CHEVOO jar to medium-high heat and sear the prawns for 2-3 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
Arrange sliced peaches, avocado and cress on a platter followed by cooled shrimp and CHEVOO goat cheese crumbles. Sprinkle with chives, drizzle olive oil and serve with lemon or lime wedges!
- 1 Jar Urfa Chili & Lemon marinated goat cheese
- 1 lb Peeled deveined prawns
- 1tsp Garlic powder
- 1/4 Cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 Large peaches
- 1 Medium avocado
- 4 Cups highland cress
- 2 Tbsp Chives
Easy Chickpea CHEVOO Mezza Bowls
1 cup cooked chickpeas, a handful of sliced tomatoes, 2 sliced Persian cucumbers, a bit of peeled zucchini, pickled onions, mint, thyme, and crushed pistachios. Divide the ingredients among two bowls, drizzle generously with the infused oil, top with goat cheese, and season to taste.Print
Heirloom Tomato Salad
Arrange the tomatoes and goat cheese on a platter. Scatter with the herbs. Drizzle with the vinaigrette as needed. For the dressing: Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and whisk to combine. Adjust salt and pepper as needed.
- •4 Ripe heirloom tomatoes
- • 1 Cup cherry heirloom tomatoes
- • 1 Cup of tiny baby tomatoes
- • 1/2 Cup Dill Pollen and Garlic marinated goat cheese
- • Small basil leaves
- • Dill leaves
- • Mint leaves
- • 1 Lemon
- • 1 Tablespoon champagne vinegar (or red wine vinegar)
- • 2 Cloves garlic
- • 1 Shallot
- • 1/3 Cup olive oil
Roasted Fig & CHEVOO Tarts
1. Heat oven to 425F. 2. Brush each square with CHEVOO’s Italian Black Truffle marinating oil and sprinkle with Parmesan. 3. Top each square with onions and half a fig. 4. Brush more oil over fig and onions, lightly season with salt and pepper and bake for 18 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. 5. Remove from oven and allow tarts to cool, about 5 minutes. 6. Top each tart with a generous amount of crumbled goat cheese, a small cluster of red currents (if using) and some sliced chives. Serve.
- • CHEVOO Italian Black Truffle marinated goat cheese
- • red currents
- • sliced chives
- • 3 extra-large mission figs
- • 1/4 Small red onion
- • 2 oz Parmesan cheese
- • 1 (9”x9”) sheet puff pastry
Step 1. Using your hands, mold the patties so that they are slightly larger than the patty. Generously season each side with salt and pepper.
Step 2. In a large nonstick skillet, add about ½ tablespoon of canola oil on medium-high heat. Add your burger patties - for medium rare, cook on each side for approximately 4 minutes.
Step 3. While burgers are cooking, place arugula into a small mixing bowl and add in about 1-2 spoonful’s of the truffle olive oil from the CHEVOO jar. Season with salt and pepper and mix until well coated.
Step 4. Spread 2 cubes of the CHEVOO goat cheese on the top side of the bun.
Step 5. When patties are done, transfer to the bottom bun. Top with arugula and drizzle the hot honey over top. Top with the goat cheese spread top bun and enjoy right away!Print
Greek Cauliflower Rice Salad Bowls
Simply mix together the prepped ingredients in a large bowl. GARNISH with a hefty dose of crumbled CHEVOO goat cheese, Red pepper flakes, extra cilantro or basil, and lemon slices.
- • 1 jar CHEVOO marinated goat cheese (any flavor is amazing with this!)
- • 2-3 tbsp of olive oil from CHEVOO marinated goat cheese
- • 1 small to medium head cauliflower
- • 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
- • 1 cup grape leaves
- • 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- • 1 cup tomatoes
- • 1/4 cup cilantro - marinated green olives
- • 1/2 lemon, juiced
Grilled Chicken and CHEVOO Salad
To make this salad, fill the plate with butter lettuce and top it with sliced, grilled chicken breasts in 1/2 inch slides. Add 1/4 of a red onion, kalamata olives, dried cranberries and CHEVOO truffled goat cheese. Add salt, pepper, a little lemon juice, and drizzle with olive oil and serve!Print
Creamy Pesto Pasta with CHEVOO
1. Add pesto to a large, heat resistant bowl. Make spreadable by adding olive oil from CHEVOO goat cheese.
2. Prepare a deep pan with boiling water. Salt. Cook pasta al dente.
3. Using tongs, transfer pasta to bowl with pesto and toss to coat evenly. No need to strain first, the starch in the water will help make pesto more saucy. Add more pesto/CHEVOO olive oil as needed.
4. Add CHEVOO goat cheese and basil (tear with hands, no fancy chopping necessary), toss so cheese melts and is uniformly distributed with pesto.
5. Plate pasta, top with Parm and serve.
Spring Bean Crostini
In a medium bowl, toss the green and yellow bean mix and radishes with 6 tablespoons of vinaigrette, coating evenly. Spread each crostini with 1 teaspoon of the marinated goat cheese and top with a small pile of bean mix, dividing the bean mix evenly. Garnish each crostini with an equal amount of mint and 2 strips of preserved lemon. Sprinkle with sea salt, arrange on the plate and serve.
- • 12 tp CHEVOO marinated goat cheese
- • 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- • 2 tsp White verjus
- • 2 tsp Champagne vinegar
- • 1 tsp Lemon juice
- • 1 tsp Minced shallot
- • 1 Tbsp Chopped chives
- • 1 Tbsp Chopped flat-leaf parsley
- • 1 Tbsp Chopped tarragon
- • 1 Tbsp Chopped Mint
- • 1/4 c Rice oil
- • 1/4 lb Green beans
- • 1/4 lb Yellow wax beans
- • 4 Breakfast radishes
- • 1/2 Preserved Lemon
- • 1 Baguette
- • 4 Chopped mint leaves